Sponsors are important partners that support AWM exhibits, programs and events. Sponsors receive recognition, special opportunities in the museum, and association with the nation’s only museum celebrating American writers. We invite you to have a conversation with us about a mutually beneficial partnership.
Current Sponsorship Opportunities
Get Lit Event Sponsorship: $1,500-$3,000
Get your brand and business in front of locals, literature lovers, and more! The American Writers Museum is giving Chicago companies the opportunity to sponsor our popular after-hours event: Get Lit!
On the second Tuesday of each month, the AWM serves up drinks, music, and themed activities with plenty of opportunities to get your company’s name in the spotlight. Your gift helps support the American Writers Museum’s education programs.
To become a sponsor, contact Matthew Masino at
Get Lit Sponsorship Levels
Upcoming Get Lit Sponsorship Opportunities
- June 13, 2023: Pride Night
- July 11, 2023: The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi)
- August 8, 2023: The Oz Ball
- September 12, 2023: Back to School Night
Free Day Sponsorship: $5,000
Your company can help everyone enjoy the American Writers Museum by sponsoring a day of free admission.
The specific day will be determined by the AWM in collaboration with your company. Talk to us about connections between your company or industry and an American author or book!
Free Day Sponsor recognition includes:
- Company name and logo on screens and signs throughout the museum on your free day
- Publicity directed to the AWM’s well-read, highly-educated, and socially-engaged audience — in emails to 24,000 subscribers and in social media posts during the week leading up to your free day
- Opportunity to promote your company’s free day to your employees and customers
- Links between your company’s website and the AWM website
- 50% discount on the museum rental fee for your private event on the evening of your free day, or at another time
For more information, please contact Linda Dunlavy, Director of Development