The American Writers Museum welcomes group tours of many types, as well as field trips from all schools. Group tours must be booked in advance, and the group rate does not apply to walk-in groups. See below for more information (in case of visitors with special needs, please inform us in advance). Please note that no food or drinks are allowed in the museum.
Group rates are available for programs as well. View our upcoming programs here.
For student and school groups for grades K-12, please refer to the Field Trips information page.
To request a group tour, please fill out the form below. Responses can be expected in 1-2 business days.
- 10 person minimum, 50 person maximum
- The Adult group rate is $10 per person. Seniors and undergraduate and graduate students with valid student ID are $7. Program group rate is $7 per person.
- A non-refundable 20% deposit is required on booking, and the full balance is due before or on arrival.
- If there are fewer than 10 people in the group on the day of the tour, visitors must pay for 10 people to qualify for the group rate, or pay the full price of admission.
- Please note: your reservation is not confirmed until an AWM team member confirms your date and your deposit is received.