explore our Virtual Hub to find online exhibits, PRE-RECORDED TOURS, AUTHOR talks, podcasts and more content that you can share with your group.
Contact us here about virtual and in-person event offerings for your group, including specialized tours/experiences and boxed meals
The American Writers Museum welcomes groups of many types, including field trips booked through Tour Operators. Groups must book in advance, and the group rate does not apply to walk-in groups. See below for more information (in case of visitors with special needs, please inform us in advance). Please note that no outside food or drinks are allowed in the museum. We partner with Food For Thought to provide exclusive catering at the Museum.
Group rates are available for programs as well. View our upcoming programs here.
For student and school groups for grades K-12 being booked by a school administrator, please refer to the Field Trips information page.
To request a group rate please fill out the form below. Responses can be expected in 1-2 business days.
- 10 person minimum, 50 person maximum
- The Adult group rate is $10 per person ($8 for groups booked by a tour operator). Seniors and undergraduate and graduate students with valid student ID are $7 ($6 for groups booked by a tour operator). Program group rate is $7 per person.
- A non-refundable 20% deposit is required on booking, and the full balance is due before or on arrival.
- If there are fewer than 10 people in the group on the day of, visitors must pay for 10 people to qualify for the group rate, or pay the full price of admission.
- Please note: your reservation is not confirmed until an AWM team member confirms your date and your deposit is received.