Thank you for considering a field trip with the American Writers Museum. The museum offers a platform to learn about the cultural and historical significance of writing in America, while also providing the opportunity for students to learn about writing styles, writing habits of authors, and new perspectives on writing, from the practical to the creative.
To book a trip for undergraduate or graduate students, please see our Group Tour Rates.
To request a field trip, please fill out the form below. Responses can be expected in 1-2 business days.
- Admission is $6 per student and the teacher, adult chaperones are free
- 15 student minimum to qualify for reduced rates
- One adult chaperone is required for every 8 students
- A non-refundable 20% deposit is required on booking, and the full balance is due before or on arrival.
- Please keep in mind that no food or drinks are allowed in the museum. Bagged lunches must be kept stored at all times during the visit.
- If a student has special requirements, please inform us in advance.
- Please note: your reservation is not confirmed until an AWM team member confirms your date and your deposit is received.